To all Inventrek Tenants,
Friday, March 20 at 5 p.m., Howard County will be under an orange
travel alert. The Howard County Board of Commissioners has issued an
ordinance restricting all non-essential business and travel in the
county. This ordinance will remain in effect for two weeks.
Technology Park will remain open during this time for any tenant that
deems their business essential. The front door will remain locked to the
public, but the front and side doors may be accessed using your fob.
All conference rooms will remain closed as well.
this time period, the Greater Kokomo Economic Development staff will be
working remotely. The Alliance will continue to operate and staff
members may be reached by phone and email during normal operating hours.
Please contact the following staff member depending on your needs.
· For facilities, contact Dan Giesecke at 765-434-8161.
· For the office manager, contact Michelle Reed at 765-438-6001.
· For the Administrative Coordinator, contact Linda Wilson at 765-210-3420.
the Chamber of Commerce, contact Chamber Manager Liz Kerns at
509-901-6509 or Membership Coordinator Sandy Chapin at 765-437-7235.
· For the Downtown Association, contact Susan Alexander at 765-210-6507.
· For the Visitors Bureau, contact Sherry Matlock at 765-457-6802.
· For economic development, contact Mike McCool at 765-438-8732.
· For marketing and communications, contact Caele Pemberton at 765-319-0017.