Great people. Great heritage. Greater Kokomo.
You could rightly call any number of communities in Indiana and across the nation great places to live. But Kokomo residents - long-time or new - feel a special "pride of place."
More than one factor accounts for that. It's a combination of ...
- outstanding schools
- the ready availability of top-quality professional health care
- reputable businesses and major commercial/industrial enterprises
- fine family-friendly recreational amenities - from lakes and rivers to parks to various sports venues
- a thriving arts community - with plenty of cultural attractions
- community agencies that genuinely care about enhancing the quality of life for Kokomo and Howard County residents
- forward thinking and sound planning for the future, coupled with …
- an attitude of respect for traditional values and the spiritual dimension of life
As if all that weren't enough, Kokomo and Howard County residents also enjoy one of the nation's lowest costs of living - including remarkably affordable housing - and a well-maintained community infrastructure.
For more of what makes this a great place to live, check out the links at right. Then contact the Alliance.