You're in good hands here.
Residents of Howard County and much of North Central Indiana look to Kokomo for their healthcare needs. They know they'll be served by world-class physicians, nurses, technicians, and other healthcare professionals deploying the finest, most advanced treatments, procedures, and technology available anywhere.
Our primary healthcare services include ...
- Two major medical facilities:
- Howard Regional Health System
3500 S. Lafountain St., Kokomo, IN
A 150-bed regional provider comprising two hospitals on three campuses and offering exceptional patient-centered care; delivers a broad range of acute care and ancillary services, creating a continuum of care for patients; fully accredited, with many HRHS programs and services nationally accredited and certified in their respective fields
- St. Joseph Hospital
1907 W. Sycamore St., Kokomo, IN
Kokomo's first hospital, providing quality diagnostic and therapeutic services along with superior treatment options for nearly a century; a member of the St. Vincent Health System, one of the largest in Indiana, and of Ascension Health, the largest Catholic healthcare system in the country
- Rehabilitation services provided by ...
- Healthcare for homebound patients available through ...
- Family practice, internal medicine, pediatric care, surgery, and OB/GYN services provided throughout Kokomo, Russiaville and Greentown, IN.
- Dental care provided by more than 50 dentists
- Eye care provided by more than 12 optometrists
To learn more about all of the quality healthcare services available in Kokomo and Howard County, contact the Alliance.